In this celebrated anthology, Deborah Boswell and others share insights and secrets to help you live the quality life you seek.
Life is too short to be unhappy. Discover fresh insights regarding your strengths and capabilities so you can embrace terrific new opportunities and bounce back from inevitable setbacks. Live life on your terms. This book delivers proven ideas, secrets and strategies that have helped millions enjoy more confidence, deeper relationships, and soaring accomplishment levels. When you finish reading this book you will agree there is no need to ever accept less than the best for yourself.
• Listening Out Loud, by Deborah Boswell
• A Plan, Commitment, and Mentors Equal Success, by James Clack
• Stop the Noise: Get Rid of the Static and Tune into Living, by Michele Matt
• Living an Inspired Life, by Robert Stack
• Maintaining Perspective and Finding Balance, by Valerie Marquardt
• Setting and Reaching Goals, by Darren Jacklin