In addition to in-person coaching and training, Deborah now offers a virtual platform for her services via Zoom. Whether you prefer a virtual session due to the novel COVID-19 pandemic or because you are outside of the Birmingham area, virtual coaching and training sessions are available. *All safety and cleaning precautions recommended by the CDC are being taken to ensure the well-being of our clients and staff for in-person sessions.
- Executive Communication and Presentation Skills Coaching: Deborah works one-on-one with executives, business leaders, managers, and technical professionals across a variety of industries and states. These individuals have one common trait: they are unable to achieve their professional potential without first improving their communication skills. Services include business presentation skills, regional and foreign accent modification, interpersonal communication skills, etc.
- Interview Skills Coaching: As a skilled and experienced human resources coach, leader and consultant in a variety of corporate and industry settings, Fran Bostick has unique expertise in the area of interview coaching. Whether your next interview will be in-person or via a virtual platform, Fran can provide you with the tools and techniques to succeed.
- Training Classes: Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, Deborah offers training classes in a virtual format as needed. Although an ideal training session occurs in-person, virtual training classes in the following topics are available:
- Put Your Best Face Forward: Tips for Successful Virtual Communication
- Professional Job Performance
- Practicing Professionalism
- Listen Like You Mean It!
- FEEDBACK: Giving & Receiving
- DialedIn to the Customer Mindset